Industrial Machinery > Shears (ET03)
Item #: 87-112-061
Model #: 756202
Exact Tooling IR#: 03
- Two-way blade configuration provides twice the cutting life
- Ideal for precision shearing of mild steel up to 16 gauge.
- Used on aluminum, brass, copper, lead, plastic and zinc.
- Hi-quality cast-iron grade frame to eliminate deflection across the blade-span and blade frame work.
- Adjustable clamping bar keeps material secured during operation.
- Precise bed and beam alignment assures working accuracy.
- Upper blade is a four-way; bottom blade is two-way.
- Rear depth gauges with micro adjustment for precise measurements
|Capacity||52" x 16 gauge|
|Application||• Use for mild steel, aluminum, copper,brass, zinc plastic and lead.|
|Capacity In Aluminium & Copper Plate||14 gauge|
|Capacity In Mild Steel||16 gauge|
|Capacity In Stainless Steel||20 gauge|
|Dimensions||62.25"(L) x 72"(W) x 41.5"(H)|
|Country of Origin||Import|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITEM)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
2% Off All Online Orders
Use Code: 2%OFF
Best Price Guarantee - Email Us A Better Published Price and We'll Beat It