This product is so useful and simple, you'll wonder why you never thought of it. The Royal chuck stop is a precision machined aluminum extrusion which mounts squarely against the face of almost any 3 jaw lathe chuck, providing a fixed reference surface for workpieces to locate against.
- Allows short parts to project past the chuck jaws
- Eliminates the need to bore soft jaws
- Front and rear locating surfaces are parallel within ±0.0004".
- 25mm slot width can be milled larger for chucks with wider jaws.
|Standard Set: 15, 20 & 25mm stops
Deluxe Set: 15, 20, 25, 30 & 35mm stops
- Adjustable Precision-Gage lengths up to 5-1/2" long holding +/-.005
- Save Money! No more fixed length dedicated shop-made front collet stops for each job
- Versatile-For use on CNC or manual lathes whether you are running a bar manually or using a bar puller
- Consistency-Unique design incorporates self-centering, unobstructed viewing and contrasting colors to give user confidence by feeling and seeing that the dimension is being controlled
- Measure desired stock length from face of the Stop-Loc guide to face of adjustable stop. Hold adjustable stop in place and tighten set screw
- Pull the stock out of collet a little more than you need, grasp StopLoc and center it on stock with stock face touching adjustable stop face
- While holding Stop-Loc, hold your thumb on stock to avoid stock pull-back and push the Stop-Loc until the guide face touches collet face, then close the collet and remove the Stop-Loc
Prices are pulled from our database in real time. Press Add button to see product price.
|STOP-LOC Adjustable Chuck/Collet Stop||STOPLOC|